ShareASale Review: Pros & Cons
What is ShareASale
ShareASale is a website that lists companies that are willing to pay a sales commission for referrals. In other words, it is an affiliate marketing portal. And to make it even easier, it’s a great resource for journalists and bloggers, as it’s a one-stop shop. Instead of shaking up the entire Internet in an effort to find products to promote, ShareASale quickly lists thousands of products in one place.
Pros & Cons
- ShareASale is a very active affiliate marketing portal with thousands of companies and products in many categories. New products are added every day.
- the user interface is very simple and easy to navigate.
- One of the reasons I started using ShareASale was that I knew it would be easier for me to accept the products I wanted to promote.
- Payments are always on time.,Quick access to affiliate managers (people who manage specific offers) is a big plus.
- Affiliate links are not very friendly to WordPress. By that I mean that ShareASale uses “&” characters in affiliate links, which clears WordPress and changes to “& nbsp” when switching between text mode and visual editing mode.
- The design of the ShareASale website is a bit outdated, which is frankly not a big deal.
How much money can you earn with ShareASale?
Like everything in life, you get what you put into it. It may not be what you want to hear in a brutally honest ShareASale review, but it’s true. However, I must say that I explain this in the best and most inspiring way possible. If you want to make a lot of money on affiliate marketing (and especially ShareASale), the revenue potential is unlimited.
You can make money in two ways:
- Pay Per Lead: Every time a reader clicks on your affiliate link and visits the seller’s site and fills out the form, you get paid.
- Pay Per Sale: You get a commission when a reader follows your usual product link and makes a purchase.
ShareASale has a minimum payment policy (if you reach a balance of $ 50). However, it is possible to wait for a larger amount. Just make changes in the Payment Launcher section.
But is ShareASale right for you? Well, if you’re just getting into affiliate marketing, or if you’re sick of most CJ affiliate programs rejecting you, then yes! I know many experienced affiliate marketers who also swear on ShareASale. There is a lot to be said about its simplicity compared to other services in this class and this is one of the most common reasons why I have been using it for so long.