One of the oldest web hosts started in 1996, Bluehost has become the largest brand with the advent of WordPress hosting. They are the official recommended hosting provider “WordPress”. With Bluehost, you don’t have to worry about your site slowing down even when there is a lot of traffic. Their 24/7 professional support is always available to help you if you need it, by phone, email, or live chat. They are ranked # 1 in small business web hosting. What’s more, WPBeginner users are offered an exclusive 63% discount, a free domain, free SSL, and a free template site creation tool.
Web hosting is done right.
WordPress made easy.
Free Domain for 1st Year
Free SSL Certificate Included
1-Click WordPress Install
Expert 24/7 Support
Drag-and-Drop WordPress Builder
300+ Design Templates
Total WordPress Design Freedom
Free Domain for 1st Year
Bluehost is one of the largest web hosting companies in the world and the official hosting provider recommended by WordPress. Bluehost offers many different hosting plans for beginners and for medium to large companies with 24/7 customer support. Take a look at our full Bluehost review by our expert and find out if Bluehost is the right choice for you.
In this comprehensive Bluehost review, we test their promises through rigorous and in-depth analysis using standard comparison tools.
Following are the areas we’ll look into:
- Speed: How fast does your Bluehost website load? Let’s test their speed and server response time to verify this.
- Performance: How is Bluehost doing under the tide of traffic? We will test this by performing a stress test and see how well it works in operation.
- Reliability: Will your website be usable 24/7/365 without downtime? Customer Support: Can you rely on Bluehost customer support if you need immediate assistance with your site?
- Features: Do they offer all the features you need to create your website?
- Price: Do they have the best price in the industry? Are there any Bluehost deals that can save you money?
This is our complete review of Bluehost and we will conduct an in-depth analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of Bluehost. here is a quick overview of the results of Bluehost.
- Price: Their hosting plans are more accessible to most users, especially those just starting out.
- Reliability: They provide a large number of websites with minimal downtime.
- No hidden fees: You do not pay any hidden fees when registering your account.
- Free domain: In the first year you register, you will receive a free domain name.
- Free CDN + SSL: For each website, you get a free SSL certificate and a free Cloudflare CDN to block malware and improve security. Money Back Guarantee: They offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all plans.
- Price for a higher domain change: Their price for a free domain change is higher than usual.
- Upselling Addons: They have an aggressive upsell process when registering. But you can easily deactivate SiteLock and all other add-ons if you don’t need them.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Right Choice for You?
After reading this review, you may be wondering if Bluehost is the right choice for your site?
Bluehost is consistently ranked as the # 1 web hosting provider on many websites. They offer a wide range of hosting options with many features to help you build your site quickly.
All of their hosting plans include 24/7 professional customer support from experienced staff.
Most importantly, they offer low-cost startup plans that meet all budget requirements.
If you are just starting out, you can’t make the mistake of signing up for a shared hosting plan with Bluehost. It is easy on your pocket and has all the right tools. As your site grows, you can easily upgrade your hosting plan.
Are you ready to launch your Bluehost website?