Pros and Cons
- Verified by YouTube
- Identify keywords and target tags
- It offers a 100% free version
- Free trial 30 days paid version
- Provides time-saving productivity tools
- Competitive autopsy tools
- Excellent customer support and forum
- 50% discount on Pro Plan for channels without 1000 subscribers
- Paid plan for access to the most advanced tools
What is TubeBuddy?
TubeBuddy is a browser extension officially supported in Chrome, Firefox and Edge browsers. The product includes a set of YouTube tools for optimizing and growing your channel. If you want to manage your travel channel, it also offers a mobile application.
Let me break it down for you:
- The “Pro” plan costs $ 9 a month, and the company offers a 50% discount on channels without 1,000 subscribers.
- The “Star” plan costs $ 19 a month and, in addition to the Pro tool, comes with advanced planning, monetization and productivity tools.
- The “Legend” plan – priced at $ 49 a month – is top notch and includes a variety of features offered by TubeBuddy. You can test your A / B videos, perform competition analysis, track search rankings, and more.
TubeBuddy Top Tools
If you already have TubeBuddy installed on Chrome (like your browser) and allow it to collect data on your channel, you can access the main use. This product offers many YouTube tools for SEO video, promotion, data and research, multiple processing, and productivity. But I’ve only touched on a few of the following:
YouTube is a great search engine that people rely on to find information and solve problems. If you find keywords that are worth targeting for your channel (depending on their size and authority), you can search YouTube and get perpetual video views.
“Keyword Explorer” is a useful brand explorer tool in the TubeBuddy main menu.
Is TubeBuddy worth it?
Yes, Tubebuddy has been in business for over 8 years and knows the intricacies of YouTube + Google. They also have many highly profiled Youtubers and brands that use Tubebuddy, and this is important to ensure their safety and protection.